Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini) - . Today I am sharing this Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini) with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini):
- 50 gr chicken fillet, chopped.
- 2 medium sized carrots, cut into matchsticks.
- 100 gr cabbage, chopped.
- 4 sheets romaine lettuce, chopped.
- 1 celery, chopped.
- 2 green onion, chopped.
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced (can use onions).
- 2 garlic, thinly sliced.
- to taste Salt, sugar, ground pepper.
- 15-20 sheets wonton wrapper.
Step by step how to cook Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini):
- Saute the shallots and garlic until fragant. Add the chicken and cook it until its color gets changed..
- Add carrots. Saute briefly. Put all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, sugar and pepper. Give a little water. Stir until the water gets evaporated..
- Give it a taste. Add seasoning as needed. Turn the heat off and let it cool down..
- Place a wonton wrapper on a flat surface, add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable mixture into a corner of the wrapper, and then roll the edge of the wrapper tightly around the mixture. Fold the two side corners towards the middle of the wrapper while continuing to roll up. Paint the top edge with a dab of water and wrap tightly the rest of the way. Make sure all edges are tightly sealed. Place seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap to avoid drying out..
- In a large wok or medium saucepan over high heat, add about 1-2 inches of cooking oil..
- Put several spring rolls into the oil and allow them to cook for 2-3 minutes, turning them over a couple times, or until the wonton wrappers are golden brown. Remove them to a cooling rack or paper-towel-covered plate to allow them to drain..
- I serve the spring roll with Thai Chili sauce..