No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna with 5 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna:
- 5 mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers.
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese.
- 1/3 cup sugar.
- 8 ounce tub cool whip.
- 2 can cherry pie filling.
Step by step how to cook No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna:
- Line a 13x9 pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom..
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar. When smooth, beat in cool whip. Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently..
- 1 can of filling over the cheesecake mixture.. Spread gently..
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling. Put in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream..
- Birthday cake.