No Bake Peanut Butter Pie - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for No Bake Peanut Butter Pie:
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese.
- 1 1/2 cup Confectioners sugar.
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter.
- 1 cup milk.
- 16 oz Package frozen whipped topping thawed.
- 2 -9 inch prepared graham cracker crust.
- 4 mini bite sized candy bars. (snickers or kit kats will do).
Step by step how to cook No Bake Peanut Butter Pie:
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar..
- Mix in peanut butter and milk..
- Beat until smooth and fold in whipped topping..
- Spoon into 2-9 inch graham cracker pie shells, cover and freeze until firm..
- Chop up all candy bars and mix 3 into two of the pies. Use remaining candy bar for the toppings. This step should come before freezing..