Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme:
- 2 lb Baby Yukon Gold potatoes (see Notes), scrubbed and halved lengthwise.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 tsp coarse kosher salt.
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- 2 tbsp minced fresh thyme.
- 1/2 tbsp tablespoon butter or margarine.
- 1 lb peeled baby carrots (this is a modification of the original recipe to save time),.
Step by step how to cook Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme:
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°..
- Put carrots on large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and add potatoes. Boil for about 5 minted till fork tender..
- While potatoes are boiling, roast carrots in oven, when potatoes are done, drain them completely and spread on a large rimmed baking sheet with carrots, drizzle vegetables with olive oil, season generously with salt and pepper, and gently toss to coat evenly. Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden brown, about 20 minutes..
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl and add thyme and butter or margarine; gently toss to coat evenly. Serve warm or at room temperature..