Pizza Dough - . Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough with 7 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 4 1/2 cup AP Flour.
- 2 tsp Flechmenns Dry Active Yeast.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 1/2 cup warm water 110°F-112°F.
- 2 tsp sea salt.
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 1/4 cup water.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough:
- In medium sized cup mix together warm water and sugar until it dissolves, then add yeast. Mix 2-3 times gently then let rest for about 15-20 min..
- While yeast is activating in a Large mixing bowl, Flour and salt (this is where you can be creative with what kind of dough do you want ie-pizza add garlic powder, thyme, oregano).
- Once yeast has activated and has risen to the top of the cup or you see a yellow golden-ish foam on top of the water, add all wet ingredients leaving the yeast last. Mix in a "Cross" formation then an "X"..
- Once all the ingredients are incorperated spread (Dust) flour onto a clean surface for kneading. Note: If mixture is too wet add more flour, if its too dry use the same cup you had for the yeast and add water from that cup..
- Knead. For 10-15min.
- Once formed into a nice ball of dough, dust flour on the bottome of the bowl(so the dough doesn't stick) place back to large mixing bowl.* Optional-brush the dough with oil.* Cover..
- Quick Rise- Cover with a hot towel and let it rise for 30 min. Slow Rise- Cover with plastic wrap, place in the fridge for 24 hrs. After the rise process, scrape the dough onto a floured surface and divide the dough how you want per size. 1/2= 2 large 16"/18" pizzas. 1/4= 4 medium 12"/14" pizzas. Bake on a pizza stone or 550°F for 7-10min Enjoy!.