Polish Apple Pie my way - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Polish Apple Pie my way! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Polish Apple Pie my way with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Polish Apple Pie my way:
- 4 lbs baking Apples I used ginger gold.
- 2 boxes pie crust mix.
- 6 tbls light brown sugar.
- 6 tbls white sugar.
- 1 tsp each cinnamon, nutmeg.
- 1/2 clovers (optional).
- 1 tbls cornstarch.
- Plus a 9 " spring form pan.
- Large Crystal sugar for garnish (optional).
Step by step how to cook Polish Apple Pie my way:
- Preheat over to 350*. Peel and core apples. I used a apple peel very handy little tool..
- Prepare pie crust according to direction. Put half of the mix on the bottom of the pan with side off. Reserve the rest for the top. Optional step here I sprinkled a little cinnamon and nutmeg in the crust before I baked it. Now put sides back on and bake for about 9 minutes or until light brown at 350*.
- Now mix all ingredients except the Crystal sugar with apples. Take carry not to break up all the apples..
- Take crust out place on stove and add in your apples. Now take the rest of that pie crust and crumble over the top of the apples. Sprinkle w/ Crystal sugar and a little nutmeg. Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely before removing sides of pan..
- Enjoy with family and friends.