Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Crushed pork rinds make a wonderfully flavorful coating for chicken tenders. The chicken strips come out crispy, juicy and delicious. The main advantage of coating chicken tenders with crushed pork rinds is that the pork rinds themselves are very flavorful - more so than breadcrumbs. Pork rinds as chicken strip breading is definitely one of those "who thinks these things up?!?" scenarios—kind of like the person who decided to Anyway, I encourage you to give these a try! This pork rind breading can be used to bread pretty much anything you'd normally coat in breadcrumbs.
Chunks of chicken coated in a pork rind dust and then fried until golden brown! These pork rind Keto chicken nuggets are crunchy, smoky, juicy, and One thing they do like are these pork rind chicken nuggets. My oldest likes them dipped in Primal Kitchen Foods Ranch, and my youngest just likes.
You can cook Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- 10 shrimp, peeled.
- 1/3 C buttermilk.
- 1/4 C hot sauce (less optional).
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus more if needed.
- 1/2 tsp pepper, plus more if needed.
- 1 (3 oz) bag pork rinds, crushed.
- 2 eggs beaten.
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled.
- 1/4 C mayonnaise.
- 2 T fresh dill, minced.
- 1 clove garlic, pressed.
- 1 whole lime, juiced.
- Avocado oil, for frying.
Pork rinds are the skin of a pig that is either fried or roasted in pork fat and served as a snack. Pork Rinds Are Healthier Than Carb-Heavy Snacks. Be careful not to fall for the marketing ploys of Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers - This recipe by Stupid Easy Paleo is a great substitute for your chicken. I show how to cook a Keto friendly dish of chicken fingers using pork rinds.
Step by step how to cook Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp:
- Put the chicken strips into a plastic bag with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and S&P. Smush in the bag to coat all the meat. Put shrimp in a separate bag with same sauce..
- Crush pork rinds into fine crumbs and put in a shallow dish. Beat the eggs in a separate shallow bowl..
- Coat the chicken and shrimp in a layer of crumbs, quickly dunk in the egg, then coat again in the crumbs. Lay them on a sheet pan. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry the chicken and shrimp in batches about 2 1/2 minutes a side, watching they don't get over browned (lower heat slightly if necessary). Drain them on a cooling rack. Serve with ketchup, ranch or the avocado dip with this recipe..
- Avocado dip: In a food processor, mix the avocado, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice until smooth. Chill and serve with the chicken and shrimp. Delicious!.
This works for Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Atkins Diet. Pork rinds are great breading for fried chicken, it holds together & tastes fantastic. Keto fried chicke pairs perfectly with cauliflower mashed potatoes! Well, I had leftover pork rinds from crushing them up - so I decided that I would make some fried chicken with it. Surprisingly (well, I had my suspicions.