Potato Knots - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Potato Knots! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Potato Knots with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Potato Knots:
- 10 small yukon gold potatos, blanched for 5 minutes in boiling salted water, drained and cut in half, keep the peels on..
- 10 Thin slices bacon, cut in half.
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 2 tbsp chopped chives.
Step by step how to cook Potato Knots:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- in a large bowl combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder and cajun seasoning. Add potato halfs and gently toss to coat with cheese and spices. Wrap a piece of bacon around each potato half, secure bacon with a toothpick.Sprinkle with the black pepper..
- Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet, I lined mine with foil for easy cleanup. Bake in oven about 45 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning to nrown all sides..
- Meanwhile combine sour cream with chives in a bowl for dipping..
- Transfer potatos to a platter and serve with sour cream for dipping..