Puto Cheese - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Puto Cheese! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! I made this cheese puto using all-purpose flour. You can double or triple the recipe depending on the number of pieces. Cheese Puto are soft, fluffy, and extra delicious with pockets of cheese! These Filipino steamed cakes are easy to make and fun to eat; delicious on their own or served with dinuguan or pancit. This fluffy after-school staple is surprisingly easy to whip up at home!
Sift together flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl. Puto Cheese Recipe - Puto is the generic name for a rice cake made from galapong (rice flour), slightly sweetened and steamed. The rice for galapong is not ground dry, but soaked overnight and.
You can cook Puto Cheese with 7 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Puto Cheese:
- 500 grams all purpose flour.
- 2 tbsp double acting baking powder.
- 4 tbsp vanilla margarine.
- 2 whole eggs.
- 1 can evaporated milk or 410 ml of fresh milk.
- 1 cheese.
- 375 grams white sugar.
Want to get hold of that classic meryenda when you were young? Puto is a steamed rice cake that is commonly served as snack. Puto Cheese Recipe. "Puto" is a kind of steamed rice cake in the Philippine cuisine. It is usually eaten as a merienda - a light meal or snack especially in the afternoon, but can also be eaten for breakfast.
Step by step how to cook Puto Cheese:
- Sift all purpose flour, sugar and baking powder into a circle bowl and mix it well..
- Melt the vanilla margarine and add it to the flour mixture..
- In your flour mixture add the mixed two whole eggs..
- Now, add the evaporated milk or fresh milk..
- Mix all the ingredients until it has no lamps..
- If you have the perfect consistency of your puto mixture you can now start to cook it..
- Pour mixture into molder and steam it for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Put sliced cheese on top of your puto and cook it for another 30 seconds or until cheese start to melt..
- Serve and enjoy..
Puto are Filipino steamed rice cakes, traditionally made from slightly fermented rice dough (galapong). It is eaten as is or as an accompaniment to a number of savoury dishes (most notably, dinuguan). Puto is also an umbrella term for various kinds of indigenous steamed cakes. We are accepting order's:puto cheese,Puto flan,steamed banana cake,leche. This Puto Recipe or Puto Cheese has been a frequent sight during festivities in the Philippine household like the Bibingka and already considered as a Filipino Food.