Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder with 13 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder:
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- 1 can rotel fire roasted tomatoes & chilies, drained.
- 2 cans corn, drained.
- 3 jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- 2 cups milk.
- 2 cups chicken broth.
- 2 tbsp Cumin.
- 1 tbsp dried oregano.
- 1/2 tsp cayenne.
- 1 tsp dried cilantro.
- 1 tsp Smokey paprika.
- Salt & pepper.
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
Step by step how to cook Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder:
- In large soup pot add everything except the cheese. Stirring to combine. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add in cheese, stir to combine. Simmer 5 minutes to melt cheese completely. Ready to eat! Enjoy..