Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- 2 eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- 200 gr dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- 3 bunches bokchoy.
- 1 long red chili (chopped).
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 1/4 tsp sugar.
- 1/4 tsp stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- 3 cups water.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil.
Step by step how to cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..