S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich:
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp.
- 8 pieces artificial crabs.
- 2 small pickle cucumbers.
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon.
- Mayonnaise for bread:.
- Lemon juice.
- Lemon zest.
- Black pepper.
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- Sweet onion, thinly sliced.
Step by step how to cook S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich:
- Using a pair of kitchen shears cut open the shrimps, devein the shrimps. Cook shrimps with a pinch of salt and juice of 1/4 lemon. As soon as it’s boiled and the shrimps are pink. Drain and put into ice water. Drain well.
- Julienne the cucumbers. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and sugar. Mix well. Let rest for 20 minutes. Squeeze excess water. Put into a mixing bowl..
- Cut shrimps into small pieces, add into mixing bowl. Cut the artificial crabs also into small pieces. Add to bowl. Add 1/2 tsp of lemon zest, juice of 1/2 lemon, black pepper, and a little less than 1/4 cup of mayonnaise. Mix well..
- In a small bowl, put 4 Tbsp of mayonnaise, add 1/2 tsp of lemon zest and juice of 1/4 lemon. Mix well..
- Assemble the sandwiches. Enjoy 😉.