Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus - . Today I am sharing this Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. This recipe is very similar to Tuscan salmon, except it doesn't have any cream. Combining salmon and spinach together in one delicious dinner is a great way to add healthy foods to your diet! One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Every bite is so juicy and flavorful!
Arrange trimmed asparagus on the sides of the salmon. Drizzle asparagus lightly with olive oil and roll to coat. Sprinkle both asparagus and salmon with salt and pepper.
You can cook Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus:
- 1/2 cup fine diced onion.
- 2 large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- 1/3 cup julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- 1/3 packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- 2 salmon filets.
- Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. The BEST Pan Seared Creamy Tuscan Salmon recipe you'll ever make.
Step by step how to cook Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus:
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service..
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken..
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
We are going to pan sear the salmon, make a creamy garlic white wine sauce with blistered tomatoes and spinach. While the dough is in the fridge, peel the asparagus and cut the ends. Then cook the asparagus in a saucepan filled with salty water for about. Baked salmon served on a bed of creamed spinach and topped with easy homemade Hollandaise sauce. Place the creamed spinach on a serving plate and top with the baked Salmon with Asparagus & Quick Blender Hollandaise.