Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp:
- 2 large spaghetti Squash.
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh shrimp or 2 12 oz bags frozen raw shrimp thawed.
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley.
- 5-6 tablespoons butter.
- 1 tablespoon (or to your liking) Badia sazon complete seasoning.
Step by step how to cook Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp:
- Cut squash and scrape out insides..
- Place squash with 1 cup water in instant pot for 6 minutes then quick release or can bake at 350 with 1 cup water until done..
- While squash is cooking sauté the garlic in butter. When it becomes fragrant add rest of the ingredients. Sauté until shrimp is done..
- Add squash to the shrimp and enjoy!.