Stained Glass Cookies - . Today I am sharing this Stained Glass Cookies! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Stained Glass Cookies with 5 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stained Glass Cookies:
- 200 g flour.
- 70 g butter.
- 50 g sugar.
- 1 egg.
- to taste candies(various colors).
Step by step how to cook Stained Glass Cookies:
- Put butter and sugar in bowl and stir together until it becomes white..
- Mix egg. Add it in bowl and stir together. (divide it into several times).
- Add and mix the sifted flour..
- When it become dumpling, chill it in the refrigerator approximately 30 min ~ 1 hour with wrapped by plastic lap..
- Rolling out them and press cookie frame.Put baking paper on the baking sheet and set up framed dough..
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Bake for approximately 5 minutes..
- Crush candies..
- Put out cookies from oven and put crushed candies in them..
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes again..
- Put out from oven and cool them down well..
- Remove cookies from sheet when to finish cooling..