Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp - . Today I am sharing this Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp with 21 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp:
- 6 Large Eggs.
- 1 1/2 Cups Stock.
- 4 Shrimp (Shell-On).
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce.
- 3 Stalks Celery.
- 1 Sm. Onion.
- 1 Pc. Ginger.
- 3 Cloves Garlic.
- 1 Pinch Chilli Flakes.
- 2 Teaspoons Corn Starch.
- 1-2 Glugs White Cooking Wine.
- 1-2 Glugs Soy Sauce.
- Water (Just enough to dissolve corn starch).
- (At your own discretion).
- Sesame Seeds.
- Sesame Oil.
- Soy Sauce.
Step by step how to cook Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp:
- Prepare vegetables and shrimp while cooking rice. Boil shells of shrimp in stock. Put aside..
- Sauté garlic, onion and ginger. Then add celery, followed by shrimp. Don’t overcook celery, try to keep some crunch. Add wine, then soy sauce. Lastly, cornstarch dissolved in a splash of cold water. Simmer 2 mins..
- Beat eggs vigorously with whisk. Add room temp stock and beat mixture. Steam eggs in simmering water. Add about a quarter inch of water to a big pot and put a plate upside down in the water. Place a bowl on the plate and add the eggs. Steam about 12 minutes in SIMMERING water COVERED. Or... use a steamer..
- Top with sesame oil and lite soy sauce. Green onions would also be appropriate..