Tomato Noodle Soup - . Today I am sharing this Tomato Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Tomato Noodle Soup with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tomato Noodle Soup:
- 1 bundle Guan Miao noodle.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1 Spring onion (strips).
- 1 tbs Gochujang.
- 1 handful black fungus.
- Salt and pepper, for taste.
- Chicken stock (optional).
- Sesame oil.
- 2 cups water.
- Chicken breast/fillet (optional).
Step by step how to cook Tomato Noodle Soup:
- In a pot, bring water to boil, then place all tomatoes, chicken meat inside. Cook for 15 mins on medium heat. In another pot or afterwards, cook noodles until soft, then drain. Put noodles aside..
- Soak black fungus in boiling water for half an hour to soften. Then, place into the broth with all the ingredients. Season the broth with salt, pepper, chicken broth as you go..
- Add Gochujang for extra flavour and spice. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, then add spring onions (can be diced or cut into strips as depicted)..
- In a bowl, place noodles and broth in. These noodles are smooth, similar texture to Pho, which complements the rich broth. Add sesame oil as you like..