Tuscan Shrimp in creamy garlic sauce - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Tuscan Shrimp in creamy garlic sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Tuscan Shrimp in creamy garlic sauce with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tuscan Shrimp in creamy garlic sauce:
- 24 oz large shrimp, tails on.
- 6 garlic cloves, minced.
- 4 Tbsp butter, I use unsalted.
- 3 C fresh spinach, trim stems.
- 2 1/2 tsp dried Italian herbs, or 1 tsp each: dried basil,.
- oregano and parsley.
- 1 small vidalia onion, diced.
- 5 oz sun dried tomato strips, drain off oil.
- 3/4 C white wine.
- 1 3/4 C half and half.
- 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 1 C fresh parmesan cheese, grated.
- 1 tsp cornstarch, 1 Tbsp cold water to thicken sauce.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped.
Step by step how to cook Tuscan Shrimp in creamy garlic sauce:
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Melt 2 Tbsp butter and saute garlic for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes on each side (until pink). Put in a bowl and set aside..
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter and cook onion for 2-3 minutes until softened. Pour in white wine and let this reduce a little. Add the sundried tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat down to medium-low and add the half and half. Bring to a simmer stirring frequently. Now add S&P..
- Add the spinach leaves and let them wilt into the sauce. Add the parmesan cheese and simmer for another minute. Add the water/cornstarch mixture and keep simmering and stirring until sauce thickens..
- Put shrimp back in the pan; sprinkle in the herbs and chopped parsley. Stir together and simmer for a few minutes to heat everything together..
- Serve over pasta..