Vodka-Less Sauce - . Today I am sharing this Vodka-Less Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Vodka-Less Sauce with 9 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Vodka-Less Sauce:
- 4-8 oz Pancetta, diced.
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter.
- 1 Shallot or Small Onion, diced.
- 2 Heads Garlic, diced.
- 8 Oz Tomato Sauce.
- 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper.
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano.
- 1 tsp Dried Basil.
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream.
Step by step how to cook Vodka-Less Sauce:
- Add pancetta to the pot, over a medium heat. Saute for about 5 minutes, then add the butter..
- Add the onions and garlic to the pot. Saute with the pancetta & butter for about 10 minutes, until the shallot is clear..
- Add the tomato sauce and the spices to the pot. Suit the spices to your liking. Cook all together for about 5 minutes..
- Add cream to the pot, but do not let it boil. Cook right up until it boils..
- This can be added to any type of pasta that you may like. Recently, I did it with ravioli and it was so good. Let cool for a minute or two, to let it thicken..