Wet fried Tilapia Fish - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Wet fried Tilapia Fish! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Wet fried Tilapia Fish with 8 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Wet fried Tilapia Fish:
- Deep fried Tilapia fish.
- 1 tomato(cubed).
- 1 onion.
- Cooking oil(1table spoon).
- 2 cloves garlic(crashed).
- Water(1/2 cup).
- Note:double ingredients depending on number of fish.
Step by step how to cook Wet fried Tilapia Fish:
- Put cooking oil in a pre-heated cooking pan/sufuria.
- Add the onions&cook for a minute(until light brown).
- Add the garlic and cook for half a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till a paste is formed(about 2 minutes).
- Add the water and bring the mixture to boil(or use pre-boiled water)..
- Dip the fish and cover to cook for about 5 minutes(under low heat).
- Sprinkle the dhania on top and set aside..
- Serve with Ugali.