Autumn Chicken Broken Noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Autumn Chicken Broken Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Autumn Chicken Broken Noodles with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Autumn Chicken Broken Noodles:
- 15 ounce can of green beans.
- 1 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- 15 ounce chicken broth.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper.
- 2 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- 2 medium potatoes.
- 6 ounces lasagna pasta noodles.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
Step by step how to cook Autumn Chicken Broken Noodles:
- Heat oil and cube the chicken breast. Add to the hot oil and add seasoned salt, garlic, onion powder, and white pepper powder..
- Sauté till no longer pink. Add green beans. Dice the potatoes.
- Break up the pasta and add the pasta and broth to the chicken and green beans..
- Cover and simmer till the pasta and Potatoes Are done and soft but firm..
- Most of the liquids will be absorbed..
- Let sit covered for a good 10 minutes. Serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.