Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole - . Today I am sharing this Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole with 16 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole:
- Half turnip cabbage.
- 2 fresh beetroots.
- Few cloves garlic.
- 2 onions.
- Little oil.
- 2 potatoes.
- Some salt.
- For the noodles.
- Instant noodles with or without the spice that comes with it.
- For the sauce.
- 5 tbsp sour cream.
- Little salt.
- Little sugar.
- 2 eggs.
- Little cheese.
- Little lemon juice/zest.
Step by step how to cook Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole:
- Here are the veggies that were hanging out in my fridge.
- Peel and cut the veggies into bite size pieces, mix them with some salt and oil in a casserole dish and bake them in the oven on high (gas 5) or 200-250 degrees in electric oven, till all veggies are soft when pieced with a fork. Turn the veggies from time to time while baking so they bake evenly..
- Cook the noodles in water according to package instructions, use the spice that comes with it, if you want.When ready, add it on top of veggies.
- Lets make the sauce: mix the sour cream with lemon juice and zest, sugar, salt, cheese and eggs and pour it on top of the pasta. Now it can go back in the oven till sauce becomes golden. Enjoy.