Beef Cutlet - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Beef Cutlet! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Beef Cutlet with 16 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef Cutlet:
- 500 grams Beef.
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- 300 grams Potato, boiled and mashed.
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ginger, finely chopped.
- 3 numbers Green chilli, finely chopped.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garam masala.
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice.
- as required Pepper powder.
- 1 sprig Curry leaf, finely chopped.
- to taste Salt.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Oil.
- For Frying.
- 2 numbers Egg white.
- 1 cup Fine bread crumbs.
- Oil - for deep frying.
Step by step how to cook Beef Cutlet:
- Cook the beef with 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt, allow it to cool. Mince the cooked meat and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion, ginger, green chilli and curry leaf till the onion becomes translucent..
- Add minced meat, garam masala, pepper powder and lemon juice, saute till the mixture becomes dry, allow it to cool..
- Add mashed potato and mix well. Make small balls and roll each balls into any shape..
- Dip each cutlet in egg white and roll in bread crumbs..
- Deep fry the cutlets. Serve hot with tomato sauce..