Champagne Cocktails - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Champagne Cocktails! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Champagne Cocktails with 5 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Champagne Cocktails:
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice.
- 3 ounces agave silver tequila.
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup.
- 4 ounces champagne (or enough to fill glass).
- Lime wedges, for serving.
Step by step how to cook Champagne Cocktails:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the fresh lime juice, tequila and agave syrup. Shake to mix well. Pour into two cocktail glasses. Top with champagne and lime wedges. Cheers!.