Cheese Chicken Cutlets - Freeze To Use In Bentos - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Cheese Chicken Cutlets - Freeze To Use In Bentos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Cheese Chicken Cutlets - Freeze To Use In Bentos with 18 Ingredients and 17 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheese Chicken Cutlets - Freeze To Use In Bentos:
- 1 Chicken breast.
- 1/2 tbsp ・Sake.
- 1/2 tsp ・Sugar.
- 1/8 tsp ・Salt.
- 1/2 tbsp Parmesan cheese.
- 5 tbsp x the number of times you need to pan fry Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Easy 2-step coating with Parmesan cheese:.
- 1/2 Egg.
- 4 tbsp Cake flour.
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoon Water.
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese.
- 1 dash Salt.
- 1 dash Pepper.
- 1 Panko.
- Basil oil:.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil.
- 1 tsp Basil (dried or chopped fresh leaves).
- 1/4 tsp Salt.
Step by step how to cook Cheese Chicken Cutlets - Freeze To Use In Bentos:
- Make the easy 2-step coating: Combine the egg, cake flour and water in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper..
- Put the panko in a separate bowl, and rub it with your hands to turn it into a fine powder. ( ※ Alternatively you can put the panko in a plastic bag and rub it from outside the bag.).
- Slice the chicken breast into 1cm wide diagonal pieces, and rub the sake, sugar and salt into them. ※ This is the way to pre-process salt chicken (see..
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, mix it in and leave it for a while..
- Dip the chicken breast meat in the Step 1 batter and then the Step 2 panko..
- Put about 5 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and heat it up..
- Put the chicken breast pieces in the frying pan, and shallow-fry them over medium heat..
- When the chicken is nicely browned on one side, turn it over..
- Turn the heat down to low and cook the chicken through slowly. (Turn it over again if needed.).
- When the chicken is done, take it out onto a plate to cool. Put into freezer bags and into the freezer..
- When you want to use the chicken in a bento, take out as many pieces as you need, put them on a heatproof plate and microwave them..
- Make enough basil oil following the ratio listed. Cut the chicken cutlets into pieces then spread with basil oil., and pack the chicken into bento boxes..
- ◆ If you want to make these cutlets for dinner, see this recipe! "Tender Chicken Breasts! Milanese Chicken Cutlets" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155595-milanese-chicken-cutlets.
- ◆ Another pre-frozen bento recipe: "Freeze Them for a Bento Filler! Chicken Tsukune Patties" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento.
- "Freeze for bentos! Chicken Youlinji"").
- "Freeze for bentos! Light simmered chicken breast".
- "Freeze This For Your Bento! Special Marinade ★ Pork Yaki-Niku" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146537-freezable-marinated-pork-yaki-niku.