Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles:
- 1 package Egg Noodles.
- 3 tablespoons margarine.
- 1 can Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- 1/2 soup can of milk.
- 1 pack shredded cheese (cheddar or 3 cheese blend works well).
- Salt for water.
- Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Step by step how to cook Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles:
- In a large pot boil the egg noodles until done.....drain well....make sure you add some salt to your water !!.
- Add your 3 tablespoons of margarine and mix well.....
- Add your can of cream of chicken soup, parsley flakes, milk and cheese, mix well on low heat.....then remove from heat.....
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.