Chicken Noodle Soup - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup with 12 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 2 C flour (noodles).
- 3 egg yolks (noodles).
- I egg (noodles).
- 1 tsp salt (noodles).
- 1/2 c water (noodles).
- 8-10 c chicken broth.
- 3 C shredded chicken.
- 2 C peeled/chopped carrots.
- 2 C chopped celery.
- 1 large onion, chopped.
- 2 tbsp minced garlic.
- to taste salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- For Noodles: combine flour and salt in a medium bowl then form a well in the middle. Add egg yolks and whole egg and mix well. Add water a few tablespoons at a time until a ball is formed. Should not be too sticky. Roll out dough on a floured board to 1/8-1/4 inch thick and cut into 1/2 inch wide strips of desired length. Thicker/wider noodles will require additional cooking time..
- Add vegetables, seasoning, and broth to a large pot. You will need enough liquid to cover vegetables plus an extra inch of liquid. Bring to a boil..
- Add chicken and noodles to pot. Reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 30-45 minutes. Vegetables will be soft and noodles cooked through..
- Serve and enjoy!! Leftovers can be stored in freezer bags for 6-8 months of desired. I freeze in individual servings for a quick lunch or dinner..