Chicken Noodle Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1 potato.
- 2 Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- 2 cups water.
- Carrots (as many as desired).
- Angel Hair Pasta (or whatever noodle you want).
Step by step how to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Cut up potato (skin off) and cook until done. Drain potatoes..
- In a pot place potatoes, 2 cups of water, 2 chicken bouillon cubes, handful of uncooked pasta and carrots..
- Boil and constantly stir until noodles and carrots are done and the way you like them. Enjoy!.