Chicken Pancit - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chicken Pancit! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Pancit with 12 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Pancit:
- 8 oz rice sticks or rice noodles.
- 2 chicken breasts.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced.
- 3 celery stalks, sliced.
- 2 large carrots, matchstick.
- 1 onion, chopped fine.
- 1 small head cabbage, 1/2 in. shred.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- 1 ground black pepper.
- 4 cup low sodium chicken broth ( homemade is better).
Step by step how to cook Chicken Pancit:
- Poach the chicken breasts for 20 min. or until done (165 degrees).
- Shred chicken breasts with two forks and set aside. Reserve the broth..
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan over medium high heat..
- Saute onions and garlic until onions are translucent. About 2 min..
- Add cabbage, carrots & celery to wok. Saute for 4-5 min..
- Transfer vegetables with chicken to separate bowl..
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce & fish sauce to wok and bring to a boil over high heat..
- Add rice noodles to broth and boil until 1/4 - 1/2 cup broth remaining. About 5 min..
- Return vegetables and chicken to wok. Saute until desire doneness. 4-5 min..
- Pepper to taste. Serve with Sriracha or chili garlic sauce..