Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! If you can't decide what's for dinner why not make both! Top with mac and cheese, chili, hot dogs and cheese. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. This Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Delish.com is a fun new take on chili cheese dogs. Place hot dogs in a row side by side on top of chili.
In a small bowl combine melted butter with onion powder and chives. Unfortunately, using boxed mac and cheese can be rather disappointing; so I decided it was time to make a casserole that consisted of sliced hot dogs and homemade mac and cheese. You can use whatever type of hot dogs you like; I always prefer the all-beef hot dogs.
You can cook Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle with 13 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle:
- 1 large onion.
- 1 lb premium dinner franks.
- 2 can nalleys thick chili.
- 1 can kidney beans.
- 1 can stewed tomatoes.
- 1 can tomatoe paste.
- 1 box spiral pasta.
- 2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese.
- 2 cup medium ceddar cheese.
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 2 tsp salt.
- 1 tbsp chili powder.
Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. I use canned chili for this Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole but you could use homemade. This cheesy casserole uses several of my family's favorite ingredients, including macaroni, kidney beans, tomatoes and cheese. If desired, top with sliced green onions.
Step by step how to cook Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut large onion into large pieces and cut under medium heat with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Cut dinner franks into 1/2 inch pieces and add to onion after the onions are soft.
- While the onions and franks are cooking start the pasta and cook per instructions on the box.
- When the onions and franks are brown add the spices and cook in for a minute or two.
- Now add chili, beans, tomatoes and paste.
- Let warm stirring constantly until pasta is done.
- Drain pasta and add to mixture.
- Use cooking spray to coat 9 x 13 x 2 pan.
- Put a layer of mixture, then cheese, then mixture, then finish with rest of cheese.
- Put in oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Let cool then serve. For the whole chili dog effect add green onions and mustard to top.
Hot Dog Cheesy Macaroni Casserole is a one dish meal packed with hot dogs and jumbo elbow macaroni that's smothered in a homemade bacon cheese sauce. Combine pasta and hot dogs with sauce and coat evenly then pour into large casserole and top with remaining cheese. You can skip the hot dogs to make this casserole vegetarian, but the processed cheese product is highly recommended to ensure the sauce has the impossibly creamy This recipe makes quite a lot--if you're not feeding a crowd tonight, use the leftovers to make June's Air-Fried Mac and Cheese Bites. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion. COMBINE macaroni & cheese, hot dogs, and peas and carrots in medium bowl; transfer to prepared baking dish.