Chili Chicken Tinola - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chili Chicken Tinola! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Chili Chicken Tinola with 10 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chili Chicken Tinola:
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
- 3 pounds chicken legs and thighs.
- salt and pepper.
- 1/2 pound lamb's lettuce.
- 2 Chili peppers.
- 7 ounce water.
Step by step how to cook Chili Chicken Tinola:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat..
- Cook and stir the onion and garlic in the hot oil until fragrant..
- Quickly stir the ginger and fish sauce into the onion and garlic mixture before adding the chicken; cook together for 5 minutes..
- Pour the water over the mixture and cook another 5 minutes..
- Simmer until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes more..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the lamb's lettuce and chili pepper. Cook until the lamb's lettuce is just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes..
- Serve hot..