Chocolate Fondant to Share! - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chocolate Fondant to Share!! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Chocolate Fondant to Share! with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate Fondant to Share!:
- 200 g chocolate, black, broken into pieces.
- 100 g butter, cubed.
- 100 g sugar.
- 4 eggs.
- 4 tablespoons flour.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate Fondant to Share!:
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Place the chocolate pieces and the butter in a small saucepan. Place the sauce pan inside another bigger saucepan with simmering water. Stir often until chocolate and butter are melt and blended. Do not overcook. Let cool aside..
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Reserve the egg yolks. Beat the egg whites with vanilla until they rise and become foamy..
- Transfer the chocolate and butter mix to a bowl, stir in the egg yolks and beat well..
- Then add in the sugar and flour and keep on mixing until smooth..
- Slowly incorporate the egg white into the chocolate mixture until firm..
- Brush with butter the bottom and sides of a baking pan. Then sprinkle with flour all over..
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the greased baking pan and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Make sure not to overcook; the inside of the cake should be warm and moist..
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on the side..