Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut - . Today I am sharing this Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut with 9 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut:
- 2 1/2 cup Plain Flour.
- 1/2 tsp Salt.
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda.
- 3/4 cup Melted Unsalted Butter.
- 1/2 cup White Sugar.
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 125 grams Chocolate Drops.
- 2 Eggs (Large).
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (Light).
Step by step how to cook Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut:
- preheat oven to 160 (fan assisted).
- grease an oven dish in preparation.
- add flour, salt and baking soda and whisk together in a bowl..
- melt butter in a pan and add to a separate bowl along with your sugar and mix in your two eggs..
- mix together and gently mix in vanilla extract.
- with a spoon mix in your flour mixture and stir until a sticky mixture is formed. add your chocolate chips and ensure it is mixed evenly..
- spread into your oven dish and bake for roughly 10 minutes.
- after baking, let it cool down before dividing it into portions/dishing up.
- serve with chocolate sauce and ice cream (suggestion).