Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 1-8 oz pkg cream cheese softened.
- 1/2 cup Frank's hot pepper sauce.
- 1 1/2 cups ranch salad dressing (I use Renees).
- 3 cans chunk white chicken, drained and shredded.
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
- Tortilla chips (scoops).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- In mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken..
- Spread into ungreased 9 x 11 x 2 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese..
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Serve with nacho scoops..