Creamy Chicken Pastel - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken Pastel! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken Pastel with 15 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken Pastel:
- Chicken breasts (fillet or boned).
- Black pepper.
- Unsalted butter.
- Cooking oil.
- Chinese chorizo or sausage.
- Evaporated milk.
- Bell peppers.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken Pastel:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- Heat pan with oil and unsalted butter. Saute the sliced onion and garlic..
- Add the seasoned chicken. Cook until meat turns light brown on both sides. Add the chinese chorizo..
- Add the mushrooms, carrots, potatoes and bell peppers. Mix well..
- After 2 mins, add the basil and mix well..
- Pour the evaporated milk and mix well making sure the chicken and the veggies are damped with milk. Let it simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Grate some cheese all over the top of the mixture. Mix well until cheese melts. Let it simmer for another 3 mins or until the potatoes and carrots are tender..