Creamy Chicken Pastel - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken Pastel! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken Pastel with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken Pastel:
- 1/2 kg cubed chicken breast fillet.
- 1 cup mixed veggies.
- 1 small diced onion.
- 3 cloves chopped garlic.
- 3 pcs fried hotdogs.
- Salt and pepper.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1 tbsp flour.
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce (optional).
- 2 tbsp butter.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken Pastel:
- Saute onion and garlic in butter..
- Add chicken. Cook for 5 mins. Then add salt pepper fish sauce and water. Cook for another 10 mins..
- Add mixed veggies and hotdogs. Stir. Cook for 3 mins..
- In a small cup or bowl, take about 3 tbsp of heavy cream and mix in the flour so it doesnt make a lump. Then add in the cream and the flour solution. Simmer for 5 mins..