Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing:
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese.
- 1 cup mayo.
- 1 shallot, minced.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced.
- 2 Tbsp minced parsley.
- 1 Tbsp Dried Greek herb blend.
- 1 tsp kosher salt.
- 1 tsp black pepper.
- 1 cup buttermilk.
- 1/2 lemon juiced.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing:
- Put yogurt, Mayo, Feta, garlic, shallot, parsley and seasonings in bowl..
- Mix together well. It will still be thick and lumpy. That is perfect..
- Next add in buttermilk and lemon juice. Whisk together. You can adjust the consistency to your liking here..
- Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Thank you.