Creamy Kale and Chicken - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Kale and Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Kale and Chicken with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- 12 ounces frozen chopped kale.
- 1-1/2 pound chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- 2 slices thick bacon.
- 1 stick butter.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- 1/2 cup whole milk.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- Melt the butter and fry the bacon till crispy. Chop the bacon up..
- Slice the chicken and season with salt and white pepper powder. Then add to the butter and bacon drippings. Allow to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add in the kale and sauté then simmer covered, 12 minutes total. About half and half on time of sauté and simmer..
- Add in the 1/2 the flour. Stir in the the other half. Allow to sauté for 7 minutes..
- Then add in both milks and let it thicken. Don't overcook the sauce or it will break..
- Get the cheese and grate it on top. Cover and allow to melt, before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.