Creamy Kale Smoothie - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Kale Smoothie! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Now that you know about the exceptional benefits that kale can Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of your blender, and adding additional. This Kale Smoothie recipe is one of my favorite ways to incorporate more dark leafy greens into my day. Flavor-wise, kale can sometimes be overpowering in smoothies, but for some reason this. Discover the many health benefits of kale and make yourself this creamy kale smoothie! music - Camtasia library - morningcafe. This is one of my favorite recipes for a green smoothie.
It's refreshing with a subtle sweetness. Blending kale can sometimes result in little chunks in your green smoothie. Read these tips to help Home » Nutrition » Blending Tips » How to Blend Kale into a Creamy and Delicious Green Smoothie.
You can cook Creamy Kale Smoothie with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Kale Smoothie:
- 3/4 cup water or milk of choice (or less for a thicker smoothie).
- 1 heaping cup shredded kale.
- 1 medium banana.
- 1/2 cup peach slices.
- 1/2 cup mango chunks.
- 1/2 peeled Clementine (optional for a citrusy kick).
- Drizzle honey (optional).
- 1/2 tsp. ground flaxseed (optional).
Remove the stems from the kale and discard. Add everything to the blender in the order listed. It's: Creamy Cold Satisfying Perfectly sweet Loaded with berries Packed with kale & Super healthy. And no, you really can't taste the kale!
Step by step how to cook Creamy Kale Smoothie:
- Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Eat immediately or you can place it in an airtight container (like a mason jar) and refrigerate for up to 24 hours..
- If you don't have a high power blender, be sure to blend just the liquid and the kale to begin with, then add the rest of the ingredients. This will ensure a smooth drink..
- I like to use frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if your fruit is fresh simply throw in a small handful of ice cubes..
This Kale Spinach Smoothie tastes amazing, is loaded with nutrition, high in protein, thick and creamy and completely vegan. Preparation Pour the water and toss the banana, kale, and avocado into the blender. Craig Ex brings you his latest cannabis-infused creation- the Creamy Kale Smoothie. We live in a world surrounded by smoothie bars and protein shakes, but they're missing Craig's favourite. Our Banana Kale Green Smoothie is creamy, sweet, filling, and ultra healthy.