Creamy Minestrone Soup - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Minestrone Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Minestrone Soup with 18 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- 1 clove minced garlic.
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth.
- 1-14 ounce can tomato sauce.
- 1-14 ounce can kidney beans.
- 1 cup water.
- 2 diced carrots.
- 1 stalk diced celery.
- 2 small chopped potatoes.
- 1 chopped zucchini.
- 1/2 tsp basil.
- 1/2 cup small shell shaped pasta.
- 2 Tbsp flour.
- 2 cups milk.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..