Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! When it comes to meal-in-a-bowl soups, this is one of the best. Collard greens or chopped kale can be used instead of spinach. The hot pepper sauce adds real kick, but it's fine to leave out and let each person flavor their own serving. Potatoes are cooked with beef and chicken broth, then combined with kielbasa and condensed soup to make this dish live up to its name. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Kielbasa and Potato Soup.
This easy homemade cream of mushroom soup is creamy without a lot of cream! Cream of mushroom soup has been a favorite of mine as long as I can remember. Of course when we were growing up it was Campbell's and it came in a can.
You can cook Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup with 9 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup:
- 24 ounces Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- 16 ounces Organic Spinach.
- 2 - Quarts of Imagine Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- 6 - Tablespoons Cabot unsalted Butter.
- 12 ounces Leidys uncured smoked Kielbasa.
- Pint Heavy Cream.
- 1/4 cup Flour.
- 1 - teaspoon Organic Basil.
- 1 - teaspoon Organic Oregano.
But the mushroom cream sauce alone is reason enough to whip this up. A cream sauce so good, I may just have to make a soup out of it. I am making this delicious looking creamy spinach and mushroom lasagna. Mushrooms and spinach are a fabulous combination that I enjoy using in many different dishes so it was inevitable that I eventually used them in a soup like this one A hearty and tasty bowl of creamy mushroom and spinach soup with tortellini that is pure comfort food; perfect for cold winter days!
Step by step how to cook Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup:
- Wash fresh mushrooms and slice into 1/4” pieces. Next tear fresh spinach into smaller pieces and wash in a spin colander to ensure removal of water. You will need to have two quarts of Organic chicken broth for this recipe..
- Take out the Leidys kielbasa out of the package and chop into quarters. Sauté mushrooms on low heat in six tablespoons of butter until the moisture is cooked out and they are browned giving off a very fragrant aroma. Then add your kielbasa to the pan..
- Add spinach, two cloves of minced garlic, 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1 Teaspoon of dried organic oregano and two quarts of chicken broth to the pot. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. Simmer for ten minutes while this is at a simmer mix 1/4 cup of flour to a pint of heavy cream whisk until mixed. Add the cream mixture to the pot of hot broth stirring until mixed. Return to a boil for ten minutes and stir continuously. Return heat to low and simmer for another fifteen minutes..
And this creamy mushroom, leek & spinach soup is no exception! In fact I love it more than regular Creamy, earthy mushroomness, the good-for-you-greeness of spinach and the crunch of macadamia. I've used leeks here but onions will work just as. This creamy spinach tortellini soup recipe is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. Chicken, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and a splash of cream This creamy chicken spinach tortellini soup is definitely comfort food, but it's not over-the-top unhealthy or anything.