Creamy Spinach Amandine - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Spinach Amandine! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add a large handful of spinach, and as it wilts and makes room in the pan, add. Creamed spinach is a simple side dish that is also the perfect way to use up any dying spinach. The creaminess will make you forget you're eating spinach and turn anyone into a fan of leafy greens. This crowd-pleasing recipe makes a delicious side dish for four people.
I received this recipe from a good friend. I hope you enjoy this easy Creamed Spinach Recipe! Fresh baby spinach is best for making creamed spinach.
You can cook Creamy Spinach Amandine with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Spinach Amandine:
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 medium onion diced.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- To taste salt.
- To taste ground black pepper.
- 1/2 cup cream.
- 20 ounces frozen Spinach.
- 1/2 cup almonds.
Because it is already tender and less bitter than full-grown spinach, it requires less cooking and adds a creaminess to the finished dish. Creamy spinach pasta looks and tastes great. This is a delicious pasta dish with fresh spinach and rich white sauce. It is my version of fettuccini alfredo.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Spinach Amandine:
- Chop the Spinach and dice the onion. In a pan heat the oil add the onion and sauté till tender. and butter. Add the butter when melted add the Spinach. Add salt and pepper..
- Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the garlic. Incorporate the spices well..
- Add the cream. Let it simmer till the cream is reduced by half..
- Toast the almonds and chop them up. Add to the top of the finished Spinach..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Easy Creamed Spinach - This will be the only creamed spinach recipe you will ever need. This is my favorite part about. This recipe for creamed spinach begins with a simple white sauce that gets bumped up a notch with finely diced onions and garlic. It's one of the best things you'll learn to make. Creamy and easy Creamed Spinach Recipe prepared with cream cheese and spinach!