Creamy Zucchini Chicken - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Zucchini Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Zucchini Chicken with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Zucchini Chicken:
- 3 medium zucchini (cut your way).
- 6-8 deboned chicken thighs.
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter.
- 1 tbsp herbs de provence.
- 2 tbsp Za’atar.
- 2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 cup dice onion.
- Salt to flavor.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 1 cup warm cream.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Zucchini Chicken:
- Pour oil into large, deep sauté pan, and place over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook until onion becomes soft and a bit clearer. To achieve this, stir often for approximately 7-10 minutes, or until onions soften up..
- Once onions are soft add zucchini, chicken, and a hefty pinch of salt(well sprinkled). Cover, and stir as needed until most of the squash has cooked down, and the chicken is done. Once you hit pic 3, see pic 4 below..
- Turn heat to medium-low, add Za’atar, herbs de Provence, garlic powder, add butter and fold it into the dish. Once you’ve achieved pic #4, add the cream and stir until evenly mixed. It should look like pic #5 upon mixing in cream and stirring for a few minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Let cool, and serve with a hearty rice of your choice. I threw a lil siracha sauce on mine before I devoured it:).