Crispy Pata - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Crispy Pata! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Crispy Pata with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crispy Pata:
- 2 liter cooking oil.
- 2 medium pork thigh or pata.
- 1 head garlic crushed.
- 3 tbsp salt.
- 1 tsp ground whole black pepper.
- 2 bay leaf.
- 2 onions sliced.
- 4 liter water for boiling.
Step by step how to cook Crispy Pata:
- In a large pot, put all ingredients except cooking oil and boil until pork is fork tender that is at least 45 mins, adding water if needed..
- Drain the pork and let cool. Put in the fridge if possible..
- In a deep fryer, heat the cooking oil until very hot..
- Deep fry the pork thigh one at a time until it turns beautifully brown and blisters have appeared on the pork skin..
- Drain on paper towels and serve with steamed rice and your favourite sauce..