Cucumber Dal - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Cucumber Dal! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Cucumber Dal with 13 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cucumber Dal:
- 1 . Toor dal - 1/4 cup.
- 2 . Red lentils - 1/4 cup.
- 3 . Cucumber - Diced 1 cup.
- 4 . Onion - 1 chopped.
- 5 . Green Chilli - 1.
- 6 . Garlic cloves - 3 chopped.
- 7 . Salt - as needed.
- 8 . Hing, Turmeric - a pinch.
- 9 . Cumin - 1 tsp.
- 11 . Curry leaves - 5 number.
- 10 . Mustard - 1/2 tsp.
- 12 . Coriander leaves - little for garnishing.
- 13 . Oil - 2 tbsp.
Step by step how to cook Cucumber Dal:
- 1. Wash two dal cook it and mash it keep it aside. 2. Heat oil in kadai add mustard, cumin. when it starts to splutter add onion. Saute it till turns light brown. 3. Now add green chilli, garlic clove and curry leaves. Saute little..
- 4. Add hing and turmeric powder. Add salt. 5. Add cucumber saute it. Now add the mashed dal and mix it thoroughly. 6. Adjust the salt garnish with coriander. Serve hot with white rice and papad....