Dad's birthday cake - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Dad's birthday cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! The kindness you put out into the world, always finds a way of coming back to you. See more ideas about Cake, Cupcake cakes, Birthday cake. Birthday Cake for Dad - Happy Birthday Wishes A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age.
Order the perfect birthday cake for your dad. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Cake animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>.
You can cook Dad's birthday cake with 21 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dad's birthday cake:
- 450 g flour.
- 300 g sugar.
- 8 eggs.
- 100 ml milk.
- 3 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder.
- handful raisins.
- 2 tbs nescafe.
- 1 box white fondant.
- 3 drops dark purple food color.
- 1 tbs red food color.
- 1 little box of dry gelatine powder.
- 1 tbs sugar.
- powder sugar for dusting the surface for fondant.
- 100 g red currants for decoration.
- 100 g blueberry for decoration.
- 150 g ananas jam.
- 300 g butter.
- 2 boxes black chocolate (used to cover a cake).
- 4 little boxes of baking powder.
- 1 bag tiramisu cream base + 100 ml milk to make it.
- 1 bag chocolate mousse powder + 100 ml milk to make it.
Birthday Puns for Friends, Dad and Funny Cards. We hope you agree: these birthday puns really do take the cake! Looking for easy homemade birthday cakes? From raspberry pink velvet cake to cookies and ice cream cake, these delicious options will be a hit at any party.
Step by step how to cook Dad's birthday cake:
- Mix the ingredients for the sponge cake (flour,eggs,sugar,cocoa, coffee, milk and raisins and baking powder) with a mixing machine until creamy but not too liquid..
- Take some butter and butter up the inside of the cake shape that you will use for baking the sponge cake. (I used a circular shape which you can take the bottom off,and its metal. But silicone is good too).
- Pour the raw sponge cake "pasta" into the baking shape and bake it in the oven till the fork comes out clean, on 200 degrees celsius..
- When the sponge cake is ready let it cool and cut off the bump from the top to get the lower part of the cake..
- Cut this big spongy part in two parts vertically and cream the lower part with ananas jam and then put the mix of tiramisu und chocolate mousse on it and pur back the top part..
- Next melt the black choco with butter and cover the bottom part of the cake with it carefully..
- Now put aluminium foil into a rounded pot (which is smaller then the cake shape) and scrumble the previously cut off sponge cake in the pot. Put melted butter on it and ananas jam and mix well..
- Now push this mixture as hard as you can in the pot so it takes the shape of it. This is how we made the smaller cake on top.
- Cover this smaller cake with a thin layer of white fondant and put it on top of the big cake..
- Now mix the purple food paint with a hangful of white fondant and create the flowers for decoration from it. Also make white flower fondants..
- Next we create the red gelatine roses. One little bag of dry dust gelatine is mixed with 4 tbs water and 4 tsp sugar and heated up. Mix it well while its hot n put it in the silicone rose shapes then to the fridge. Decorate the cake with it when ready.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and red currants. Ready!!!.
Even though we're all supposed to have the same genes, you still look great My dear dad, I am not going to confess that I came here only to eat the cake. . . instead, I'll just enjoy. It is a cake for my dads birthday this past year. It is a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and vanilla fondant on the top decorated with an edible fondant bow. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Birthdays are a special time in a person's life.