Dairy-free Pizza dough - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Dairy-free Pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Dairy-free Pizza dough with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dairy-free Pizza dough:
- 1 1/2 cup warm water.
- 2 tsp active dry yeast.
- 4 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/4 tsp caster sugar.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus extra.
Step by step how to cook Dairy-free Pizza dough:
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy..
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil and use a round bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced)..
- Prepare your pizza bases and after layering your toppings cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes to get a nice crisp pizza on the table.