Danish & Croissant Dough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Danish & Croissant Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Danish is a North Germanic language spoken by about six million people, principally in Denmark, Greenland and in the region of Southern Schleswig in northern Germany. Danish may refer to: Something of, from, or related to the country of Denmark. A national or citizen of Denmark, also called a "Dane", see Demographics of Denmark. Danish people or Danes, people with a Danish ancestral or ethnic identity. Danish (dansk, pronounced [danˀsɡ̊] ( listen); dansk sprog, [ˈdanˀsɡ̊ ˈsb̥ʁɔʊ̯ˀ]) is a North Germanic language spoken by around six million people, principally in the country of Denmark.
Danish is an all-around phenomenal guy. Danish wins all the girls hearts over with his. Danish is very sweet and comforting and will always do nice things for Danish can be quite sensitive at times but is also very chill when it comes to jokes.
You can cook Danish & Croissant Dough with 9 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Danish & Croissant Dough:
- 1/4 c. warm water (110•).
- 2 1/2 t. active dry yeast (one pk.).
- 1/2 c. milk, room temp..
- 1 egg, room temp..
- 1/4 c. sugar.
- 1 t. salt.
- 2 1/2 c. flour.
- 14 TB. unsalted butter, cold.
- For the egg wash... 1 egg & 2 TB. milk.
Danish can be a calm, play it by the books type of guy but, he's. danish (noun; sense Danish pastry). Alteration of Middle English Denish, Dench (under the influence of Dan — compare Dane), from Old English Denisċ ("Danish"), from Proto-Germanic *daniskaz. Danish synonyms, Danish pronunciation, Danish translation, English dictionary definition of Danish. adj. Danish is very closely related to Norwegian and Swedish, as well as English to a lesser extent.
Step by step how to cook Danish & Croissant Dough:
- Whisk yeast & water... sit 3 minutes, foamy. Add milk, egg, sugar, salt. Cut butter into the flour... until it's crumbled. Mix wet and dry ....GENTLY MIX &.FOLD DOUGH...until moistened. Do Not Over Do It! 1. Wrap tightly & store in fridge ... 4 hours to a day. 2. Roll & Fold 3 times Wrap tight & fridge again for 30 minutes to a day. 3. Roll & Fold 3 times once again. Cut into half. Finally... Preheat oven 400° Spray your cookie sheet. For Danish... gently work your dough, cut into pieces, add your yummy goo. Brush on egg wash. Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown. Rotate often. Cool 10 minutes, then Drizzle icing on if your making Danish. If your making Croissants put your filling on your dough, fold over dough & pinch closed..
Add Danish to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Standard Danish is based on Eastern Danish spoken in and around the capital of Copenhagen. It is spoken in the big cities, taught in schools, and used in the media. Since Denmark's territory consists of many islands and peninsulas, there are many other regional dialects, not all of them mutually intelligible. Danish language, the official language of Denmark, spoken there by more than five million people.