Dijon Potatoes w/ Tarragon - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Dijon Potatoes w/ Tarragon! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Dijon Potatoes w/ Tarragon with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dijon Potatoes w/ Tarragon:
- 6 yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- 1/3 C dijon mustard.
- 1 T tarragon; chiffonade.
- 3 T butter.
- 1 large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Dijon Potatoes w/ Tarragon:
- Cover potatoes with cold, salted water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife, about 10 minutes. Drain..
- Heat butter in a medium sized saute pan. Add dijon. Whisk. Add potatoes. Toss. Add tarragon, salt, and pepper. Toss. Serve..
- Variations; Fennel seed, celery seed, lemongrass, garlic, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, asparagus, broccoli, capers, celery root, chervil, fines herbes, cream, dill, lemon, parsley, paprika, mushrooms, creme fraiche, leeks, thyme, marjoram, herbes de provence, leeks, peas, pink or green pepper, spinach, zucchini, walnut, sherry, tomatoes, green beans, white or red or champagne vinegar.