Dog's Birthday Cake - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Dog's Birthday Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Dog's Birthday Cake with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dog's Birthday Cake:
- 1 Egg.
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter.
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil.
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour.
- 1 tsp Baking soda.
- 1 cup Shredded carrots.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract.
- 1/2 tsp Honey or stock.
- 1 Vanilla yogurt or cream cheese.
- 1 Baby carrot and shredded carrots.
Step by step how to cook Dog's Birthday Cake:
- Mix flour and baking soda first..
- Add all other ingredients..
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Let it cool and top with "frosting".